PHE Canada is the only national, charitable organization whose primary concern is to influence the healthy development of children and youth by advocating for quality physical and health education through the development and delivery of programs, resources, and professional development opportunities. As an organization of committed and caring leaders, PHE Canada is uniquely positioned to affect positive changes for the future of our children.
How can we work together? Here are the types of business opportunities that PHE Canada can provide:
- Resource Review, Development, and Endorsement - Let PHE Canada help your organization develop quality resources and programs linked directly to provincial curriculums.
Advertising – Reach your target audience through PHE Canada’s promotional channels:
- PHE Canada Website – 12,000 visitors a month
- E-communications – Over 11,000 PHE Canada members.
- School Zone Mailing – Direct distribution to over 14,000 schools across Canada.
- Physical & Health Education Journal – PHE Canada’s quarterly journal with educational institution and individual subscribers from across Canada and abroad.
- National Conferences – Our National Conferences provide professional development opportunities for educators from across the country to network with colleagues, increase their knowledge, and hone their skills to ensure the best experience for children and youth in the school community.
- Program Sponsorships – Does your organization want to be part of a national, school-based program promoting active and healthy lifestyles for Canada’s children and youth? PHE Canada has developed a number of programs focused on a variety of topics (physical education, health education, mental health, leadership, after-school), audiences (students, teachers, recreational administrators), and delivery methods (online, print resources, presentations/workshops).
For further information on these and other exciting partnership opportunities with PHE Canada, please contact:
Business Development and Membership Manager
(613) 523-1348 ext 229