PHE Canada Student Award
The PHE Canada Student Award recognizes outstanding undergraduate student leadership in the field of physical education or a related discipline.
How to Apply
Recipients for this award are selected by the faculty/department of their respective undergraduate program. Only applications submitted by post-secondary institutions are accepted. If you are a student interested in this award, speak to a member of your program's faculty.
To qualify for this award, candidates must be in:
- the second, third or fourth year of undergraduate studies in physical education, health education, or a related discipline; or,
- the first or second year of an undergraduate teacher education program.
The PHE Canada University Faculty Representative recommends the award recipient for their respective university with the support of the Dean or Director of the Faculty.
Award Presentation and Benefits
All PHE Canada Student Award recipients receive:
- An award certificate; and,
- An invitation to attend the PHE Canada Student Leadership Conference in September 2016
- Recognition in the PHE Journal and our annual report
The presentation ceremony for this award is left to the discretion of each University.